You are looking for another curative and easy way to make money ? Are you hate the so called apply and approve (or reject) feature? Then you are at the right place to make some money on wallet .
In this post I am going to show you how to earn with short.st using your wordpress site or your social media plateform like facebook and twitter
What is Shorte.st?
SHORTE.ST is a link shortener service based on Europe. You are already familiar with bit.ly, and adfly right? This one is far way better than that. Actually this service is linked with an advertise network which helps us to earn the money.
It’s the best and quick way to earn money so far. Let talk more about it.
How to Start?
- Just visit the site by typing shorte.st and enter
- Click on the link join on the home page
- You are a single step away from the success. Just enter email id two times and the password then click register.
YES, you are done! Have a look in your inbox for the activation mail and activate. That’s all. Enjoy monetizing your links and be prepare to give me a party 😉
- High commission compared to other networks
- Don’t have to wait for the approval
- User-friendly interface and interesting tools to bag the highest
- Referral System with high payout
- Real-time statistics to be aware about your earnings
How to Earn Money?
Though there are not a single way to earn money with shortes.st, the primary way is to shorten the links. We will credit with money to our account when someone clicks on our link and see the ad.
Several ways to earn from short links
- You can earn by sharing your link on facebook groups, Google plus, twitter and forums wherever people gathers. Try to choose an interesting source. So that you will get a higher Click Through Rate.
- Just shorten the link of all your blog posts, when someone asks for your blog or a post links, give them the shortened link.
- Do you have a WordPress blog? Then there is also a plugin available. Install and automate all the shortening (not much recommended)
What are the Other Ways?
You can also earn money through their referral system. It gives 20% commission for every referrals we bring in and it surely boosts our income. There are several tools also.
Below are quot from their site ,
- Developers API
Simple JSON API for more advanced users. With API you can shorten links without placing any scripts on your website.
- Full Page Script
This script will monetize your external links, thus making them profitable. Easy to use- copy and paste.
- Social Share Widget
Have viral content that is shared all over the web? This tool will monetize every share your users make.
- Bounce Rate Monetization
Have high bounce rate? Make use of this. This script will turn your bounce rate into profit.
- WordPress Plugin
Do you have a WordPress Blog? Then be ready to automate the link-shortening using this plugin.
- Mass Shrinker
Want to shorten more than one link at a time? This tool is for that purpose. Mass shrinker will let you shrink up to 20 links at a time.
There is another effective way to make money through shorte.st. They will provide you a unique referral id (only for you), you can use it with the awesome group of banners they are giving. Several sizes and several colours and apt for any areas on your blog. You can manually copy the URL of image and insert your unique id as a link. Are you too lazy to do that, then shorte.st will provide you a ready-made code with image as well as your referral id as a link.
Rates and Payout Methods
There is no fixed rates available. Rate varies with the need of advertiser. But you can expect from $0.15- $7.78. Make sure to bring more traffic from U.S. and European countries. Because they have more conversion rates as well as the best payout.
This network possesses a threshold to withdraw money. That is not much high unlike the competitors, but only $5. So cheer up.
Currently shorte.st supports WebMoney, Paypal as well as Payoneer. So have an account of either of these before starting with shorte.st.
Author: Ubong Eshiet
Ubong Eshiet serial entrepreneur, a professional blogger and internet marketer, wordpress Developer and a passionate blogger and from Nigeria